Question Screen Mirroring Youtube Phone App to PC via USB?

Aug 20, 2019
Hi all, I'm new here but I've used this site to help me many times with technical issues to great success. I have an issue that I can't seem to find on here or google, and I was hoping to get some advice.

I live in a rural area with really bad internet, and the only decent connection to the outside world is with my cellphone plan. I use US Cellular, and have an unlimited 4G plan that has a separate data pool for hotspotting. I am trying to find a program to mirror YouTube videos and the like on my PC via USB, so I can use the unlimited 4G and not have to activate the Hotspot and use that data. So far, I have tried APowerMirror, which I heard good things about, but because of the encryption platform they use, 3rd party apps (Like youtube) cannot be directly mirrored (Their words)... which kind of defeats the purpose for me.

Does anyone know of a way I can do what I want to do, without using wifi or hotspot?
I would really appreciate your advice, thank you in advance!
-C0RLoCK

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2019
Thanks for the reply. This was the first thing I tried before looking for other options. Because the wifi is so bad, there were connectivity issues, and the image was heavily glitchy and showing afterimages, hence my trying to find a USB option.