screen randomly goes blank

Bill Hilly579

Reputable
Aug 31, 2014
im having an issue with my pc and yet i cannot find an answer.my pc randomly goes blank for no reason.at first i thought it was bad drivers then second i thought it was my gpu being faulty.so i rma my gpu.right now im using an intel graphics 530 and the random blank screen still there.

My pc would randomly flash blank for like 2 seconds and then come back. this would happen randomly and unexpected.and it would happen weither im in gaming or not the pc would flash blank for 2 seconds or even 1 second and come back.and sometimes it would go blank.with the gpu is it goes blank.

A hard reset is my only option but witht he intergated graphics if i put my pc to sleep then turn it back on the blank will go away.is there anyone who knows about gpus/cpus can assist me on this?because this looks like an issue ive search all over the internet and cant seem to find 1 prson who solved it.

please dont dodge this thread if you can help.im using a msi z170a gamming 7/i5 6600k/16 gb 2133 mhz ram,850i corsair 80 gold psu.assistance is apreciated