Screen Randomly Turns Black, Computer Still On

Bird123

Reputable
Nov 19, 2015
This just randomly started happening last night after playing monster hunter world, everything was fine just looking at chrome and then both my monitors turn black but my computer is still on and running. First thing I did was updated my gpu drivers but that hasn't seemed to work. It seems kind of random when it does happen like it might instantly happen when I open a game but the next time it happens like 30mins after playing a game or looking at chrome. I downloaded CPUZ to check temps and the idle temps for gpu/cpu were at (45C/30-35C) and I was going to see what it was like when gaming but it instantly went black when i opened a game so not sure about that. Another thing to note when it went to a black screen on chrome my youtube video was still playing cause i could hear the noise but then another time it went to a black screen while gaming there was no sound cause my music stopped. I also tried disconnecting one of my monitors and it still ended up happening. I've had this setup for 2.5-3yrs with no problems so not sure what it could be. Thanks in advance for the help!
Motherboard: Z170A KRAIT GAMING
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2
CPU: I5 6500(stock cooler)
GPU: Sapphire r9 390( Driver: 18.8.1)
Ram: Patriot DDR4 16GB (2X8GB) 3000MHz
SSD: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
Hardrive: WD Blue 1tb
Monitors: ViewSonic XG2401, Acer H236HL