Jul 21, 2019
I want to record my games play on pc.
My system specifications
Motherboard- G31t-m9 (v1.o)
Processor- core2quad q8400 2.66ghz
GPU- GT1030
PSU - umax 450 watt
Ram 4gb ddr2 .
But I couldn't find right software. I used software OBS, Action for record games but these software drop game performance and aslo the recording file these create are very poor.
System also had hang issue by both playing and recordings.
Usually play games Gta 5 & Call of duty mine craft etc.
So please suggest me best software according to my pc specifications.

Solution
Your system is too weak to record gameplay and your GPU does not support shadowplay,if you had a GTX GPU it could handle the recording without interfering with your games too much.

You can try FRAPS and record in raw format without the CPU having to compress the video in real time,but you will need a large extra disk with lots of free space on it,a minute of recording will be around 11Gb, SSD is strongly advised so it can keep up.
Your system is too weak to record gameplay and your GPU does not support shadowplay,if you had a GTX GPU it could handle the recording without interfering with your games too much.

You can try FRAPS and record in raw format without the CPU having to compress the video in real time,but you will need a large extra disk with lots of free space on it,a minute of recording will be around 11Gb, SSD is strongly advised so it can keep up.

Solution