Trying to use a company logo for a screen saver. Would like to be able to
replace the standard Windows XP logo screen saver with the company logo, or
somehow accomplish this without installing additional software. Any
suggestions would be much appreciated!

If you are using windows XP, you have 2 options:

1) Go to display settings > Screensaver and choose my pictures screen saver
and for more details, go into settings.

2) Choose 3D flying objects screen saver > then flying flag and in settings
choose the image you wanted to display as your company logo.