I58600k - 4.4 GHz
Evga Rtx 2070 black. no overclock
32 gb Corsair 3200mhz
3tb barracuda hdd
256 - SanDisk SSD
Cx750w m

1080p - 144hz

Freesync connected to 2070.

So I've noticed in gaming that I get stuttering with pretty decent framerates. Like bf5 pushing over 100 frames on ultra and still get this annoying stuttering. I've been tinkering with settings does nothing. Turned gsync off nothing. I'm sure the CPU isn't bottlenecking anything. Never goes above 79c while gaming for hours on end. I'm just really frustrated since I purchased a 500 dollar graphics brand new the other day going up from a rx580 and it's noticably better fps but the stuttering is just so annoying.

I would like to mention my power supply is got alot of coil whine and makes weird noises when I open up applications and in games. Also is like a jet engine.... Don't worry I bought another one hopefully better. Didn't think that was causing the problem so I just want to get some opinions

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Bf5 can push cpus to ridiculous usage levels and worse if frame rates are high. The cpu needs to prepare frames so the more there is can overwhelm cpus in intensive games.

Bf1 is similar. See video, he explains how fps affects cpu usage.

Check cpu usage with Msi Afterburner. There are youtube tutorials showing how to set it up.

Think Bf5 has a setting for future frame rendering, try that.