Question Screen tearing. This is a doozy!

Mar 15, 2019
First off I'm one of those idiots who like to use tv's as a monitor. It works for me and is a good compromise. Specs of my first build:
Fx 8300
Msi 970 gaming mobo
16gb corsair vengeance pro ddr3
Msi gaming rx 480 8gb
Drevo x1 240gb ssd
Wd green 1.5tb hdd
1050 watt abs 80 plus silver
Cryorig H7 cooler
NZXT hue + lighting

I had this setup for about 3 years. It was on a1080p 43" led tv. In the last 3 month's of its life (both system and tv) the tv was ghosting and the tv would occasionally would have a green tint even when booting into bios.
First thing I did was a tv upgrade in October 2018. I bought a TCL 55s401 55" 4k tv with hdr. When I connected the system I got the same green tinting. I was planning on upgrading my cpu, ram, and mobo so I did that. New system specs
Ryzen 5 2600
Msi b450 tomahawk mobo
16gb Patriot Viper 4 3200 ddr4
Kingston a400 480gb ssd
Wd blue 1tb hdd
I got rid of the other 2 storage drives everything else was the same.
Same problem. (Green tinting)
My rx 480 was covered under extended warranty and so got my full purchase price back. I bought an XFX gts black edition rx 580 8gb to replace it. Green tinting went away but a new problem popped up. I am getting random tearing and a wired multi colored static screen (like old school tv static colorized) and when I tried to turn on HDR it looked really bad.
I tried so many things based on articles and forums and nothing worked. Things I've tried:
Changing hz from 60 to 59.
Changing hdmi port on tv.
Changing the tv label to computer.
Changing between 4.4.4 and 4.2.2
Different HDMI cables (I realized my cable was only a 1.4). Both were 18.8 2.0. The second one being a monster ultrahd gold cable.
Tried changing wattman settings, radeon settings, and Windows settings.
The only way to get a stable picture is to change windows display to 30hz.
Here are my next options to try:
New power supply. (Maybe the old one is shorting??)
RMA the video card. It's a month old and I bought the extended warranty as well. (Possible I just got unlucky).
New tv. (This one is 6 months old and I didn't get an extended warranty and I can't find the receipt for the manufacturers warranty). This would be last resort.
Any thoughts? Sorry it was so long but If you made it this far I'm at the end of my rope. (I'm sure I've left some things out that I've tried)