Question Screen turning off for a second over DP ?

Mar 31, 2021
Hello,
few days ago I bought Acer Nitro VG271USBMIIPX. I'm using it with GTX 1070. Using it on WQHD and 144 Hz with freesync enabled in screen options and gsync enabled in GeForce experience . When its conected via displayport the screen sometimes turn off for 2 seconds and comes back. When its connected via HDMI problem don't apear, but I cannot turn on gsync in GeForce experience. I would like to use it with DP. Tried 2 wires and its same. Can someone help me with this problem ? Is it possible that dp in screen is broken or its some options problem?

Thanks for your help.
Pawlos

Mar 31, 2021
Hello,
few days ago I bought Acer Nitro VG271USBMIIPX. I'm using it with GTX 1070. Using it on WQHD and 144 Hz with freesync enabled in screen options and gsync enabled in GeForce experience . When its conected via display port screen sometimes turn off for 2 seconds and comes back. When its conected via HDMI problem dont apear, but I cannot turn on gsync in GeForce experience. I would like to use it with DP. Tried 2 wires and its same. Can someone help me with this problem ? Is it possible that dp in screen is broken or its some options problem.
Thanks for your help.
Pawlos

Lutfij

Titan
What version of Windows 10 are you on at the moment?

What driver version are you using for your GPU? You might want to see if using DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and then reinstalling said drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator, with the latest drivers sourced from Nvidia's support site, not using Windows Update, helps with the issue.