[SOLVED] Screen turns pink after playing for a while

Jul 7, 2020
So I was playing fortnite recently and after I left the game my whole screen turned pink. I then unplugged and plugged my hdmi cable and it fixed it but later after playing fortnite again my screen turns pink. I dont know what it is and it doesn't happen when I play more demanding games like fallen order. I was playing on borderless windowed mode. My temps also dont reach above 80 c for my gpu.
Specs
GPU gtx 970
CPU i5 4690k
Psu cx600
Mobo msi z97 g45 gaming

Solution
I tried a couple hdmi cables and same thing I also forgot to say that I'm using a 920 by 1080 resolution Samsung TV.
That usually means the memory on the gpu is going bad. Either that or it's the cables and monitor. Seeing you already tried other cables, try a different screen this time?
D

Deleted member 14196

Try another cable to rule that out. If it’s not the cable it sounds like that card is going bad

Jul 7, 2020
That usually means the memory on the gpu is going bad. Either that or it's the cables and monitor. Seeing you already tried other cables, try a different screen this time?
Ok I'll try but I'm still confused why this only happens on fortnite but it doesn't happen in fallen order which is more demanding.