Question Screens of my computer turn black and the PC crashes what to do

Jun 9, 2022
Hey, I came back home like 2 weeks ago and i wanted to use my PC again at first it worked fine then, before that I was gone for 6 months. And after a while my pc just froze and crashed, now the screens just turns black and I have to force a shutdown. It also happens randomly sometimes after an hour, sometimes after 5 min. There is also no indication it can happen while I’m opening a program or just like that. However, it now crashes sooner rather than later. I tried checking files, deleting temp files, and other stuff and found nothing. The only thing I found was that my booting ssd said, in Advanced system, that it is system obsolete. But since I don’t know to much about the hardware and everything I wanted to ask if someone knows something or could help me.
Best Regards and thank you!

Jun 9, 2022
full system spec? include brand and model of the psu
clean the inside?
Hey when I came back I cleaned of the dust inside as good as I could but I don’t know if I need to do more. I can’t even start my PC at this point so I can’t find out the specs and so in that way. I found my them in my order summary when I ordered the pc. And it says the following.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X @ 4600 Extreme
be quiet! Silent Loop 240mm
16GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4-2400 Ram
MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI
NVIDIA RTX 2060 SUPER @ Ultra - silent Cooler
250GB Samsung 860 EVO S-ATA III
1000GB Seagate S-ATA III
LG GH-24NS Onboard Sound
Internal fan control
Fractal Design Define R5 black
500W be quiet! Pure Power E10 CM
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Jun 9, 2022
Hey when I came back I cleaned of the dust inside as good as I could but I don’t know if I need to do more. I can’t even start my PC at this point so I can’t find out the specs and so in that way. I found my them in my order summary when I ordered the pc. And it says the following.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X @ 4600 Extreme
be quiet! Silent Loop 240mm
16GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4-2400 Ram
MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI
NVIDIA RTX 2060 SUPER @ Ultra - silent Cooler
250GB Samsung 860 EVO S-ATA III
1000GB Seagate S-ATA III
LG GH-24NS Onboard Sound
Internal fan control
Fractal Design Define R5 black
500W be quiet! Pure Power E10 CM
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit