Screensaver parameters with dualscreen

Hello everybody,
I would like to know wether it's or not possible to manage screesavers
under XP in order to obtain the followings :
I would like to watch a movie with divx player for example on my TV
without being interruted by the screensaver starting on the screen of
my computer.
For the moment when i begin to watch a movie, i parameter my
screensaver to start after 2 hours but, to me, it's not a good
solution.
Thanks by advance.

some of those programs have an option to disable screensaver while running.
You might want to check.

--

Good Luck!
BB

"takikrd" <chambourdon@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
> Hello everybody,
> I would like to know wether it's or not possible to manage screesavers
> under XP in order to obtain the followings :
> I would like to watch a movie with divx player for example on my TV
> without being interruted by the screensaver starting on the screen of
> my computer.
> For the moment when i begin to watch a movie, i parameter my
> screensaver to start after 2 hours but, to me, it's not a good
> solution.
> Thanks by advance.

Thanks a lot for your response and this tip I didn't know.
But I still have a problem. It's that I would like my computer to turn
over with the screesaver. And on my TV I would like to watch the
movie.
And with the option you propose me, I can't choose to stop the
screesaver just on my TV.
If you have another idea you're welcome...
Thanks.