Screensavers time-out for different periods

I configured a group policy that a screensaver kicks in for all my users after 5 minutes. This is for everyone on the domain including Laptop users.

The problem is that sometimes users with Laptops have to give presentations to others and it's interrupting their presentation with this screensaver every 5 min.

How do I get around this without having to create a new policy for this user alone (which I'm sure others will also experience as a problem later on). The only thing I can think of is to set this users up locally but I want to do all of this through GPO without too much interruption for both parties

That is a user configuration policy. You could put laptop users in their own OU with
a different setting than the rest of the users via a GPO for that OU you create for
them. --- Steve