Screensavers with GPOs

Hi all,

Is there a way to implement screen savers which allow
users to change which one they want, but remove the (None)
choice?

Thanks

Not that I know of.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com

"Chris Simmons" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Is there a way to implement screen savers which allow
> users to change which one they want, but remove the (None)
> choice?
>
> Thanks

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

I'd have to agree with Brian. Unfortunately, "None" is
also a valid screensaver.