Scripted Diagnostics Native Host has Stopped Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorJ177

Honorable
Oct 22, 2013
"-Something has caused this program to not work correctly and needs to close"
I see this error every-time I am AFK and leave my computer idling. But that doesn't bother me, what does is that i see now that it affects me downloading/installing certian things, like The Stomping Land and certain UDK titles and dev tools. Although it causes no physical harm to my PC, rather it just pisses me off, for wasting money now on alot of things. Help is needed asap!

Thanks, ConnorJ177

itsallpoo

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2014

I just started this one too on a 3 month old laptop that has nearly nothing on it and has not received much use either. I tried many of the things I found on line, nothing helping. Did a scannow it reported issues and said it couldn't fix them. I suppose it could be a malware or virus, more like a recent update that broke something if you ask me. Currently doing a fresh install from the recovery I created when I got it. If It does it again I think I can be sure it was an update, getting rid of that horrid mcafee that came free with it for avast which has served me well for many years. It's apparently been around for awhile although I've never heard of it before. I wish you could have that stupid box pop up someplace besides the middle of the screen that's what drives me most crazy.

COLGeek

Cybernaut

Start a new thread as opposed to responding to a 2 year old thread. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.