scripting is not working

HI,

I am running Windows 2000 domain, on the primary domain controller(Win2k).
For some reason, the scripting function is blocked on all the browser,
including IE. Some application based on IE can't run.

It only happens after i we added a windows 2003 member server onto the
network. I copied the "System" Group policy admin template file from the
2003 server and put it on a Temp folder in the Windows 2000 domain
controller. Then i created a OU and put only the windows 2003 server under
that OU, then add the windows 2003 group policy admin template to one of the
new created group policy in the OU. I am 100% sure, the group policy in
other OU has not been changed, they are still using the 2000 admin template.

It is getting very annoying, is there anyway I can enable scripting, I have
gone into the Internet options and change the secuity level of the
"internet". "intranet", "Trusted sites" to low. and also i added the name of
the server to the trusted site, unfortunately, it didn't make a different.

urgent help required, thanks for any replys.

Thanks

adel72

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2007
hi
i think the problem in the securty settings...
either add the wanted URL in the trusted Zone in win 2000 and 2003' IE (by going to internet options>>security tab) OR in windows 2003 IE, choose internet options>>security Tab >> press Default button to make the setting default...hope it is clear and hope it works for you :)