Scroll Mouse

Danny

I am not sure if this is the proper group to post this message....I look at
the other groups and this seems to be the best choice. Anyway...Is NT4
capable of supporting the wheel on a scroll mouse.

Danny

With the correct drivers, anything is possible. Check the website of
your mouse vendor and search for NT4 drivers.
Good luck
sh4d03