Question Scrolling lag is driving me nuts on windows 11 in any browser

candymancan

Reputable
Nov 28, 2019
So my system updated to windows 11 without asking me.., and im going nuts with this scrolling lag.. It happens in firefox and microsoft edge... when i scroll up and down on a website it laggs and feels like a video game getting 20fps or like the screen refresh rate is at 60hz... hurts my eyes, ghosts basically.. It only does this when a video is playing like youtube or whatever though.. when i pause the video it stops and works fine again.. play the video it lags again.

I have a 5800x 3d, x570 gigabyte aorus wifi, 16gb g.skill 3600 cl16.. 6900xt. I have the latest chipset and video drivers.. Please help

So my system updated to windows 11 without asking me
impossible
when i scroll up and down on a website it laggs and feels like a video game getting 20fps or like the screen refresh rate is at 60hz... hurts my eyes, ghosts basically.. It only does this when a video is playing like youtube or whatever though.. when i pause the video it stops and works fine again.. play the video it lags again.
thats a video processing from TV/monitor, perhaps you have enabled motion enhancements