Scrolling Marquee screensaver

The scrolling marquee screensaver came on my Win. ME. I had to have a new
hard drive so I installed ME from the CD provided by Microsoft with the
computer. However, I cannot find the mentioned screensaver.

Can someone direct me to where I might find it? It must be hidden in some
buried folder.

Thanks.

Hi,
You'll have to install that screensaver. Go to Control Panel> add/remove
programs> Windows setup> Accessories> Details> Screensavers> Details> check
"Additional screen savers" and OK your way out.

Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]

"Brenda" <Brenda[at]discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The scrolling marquee screensaver came on my Win. ME. I had to have a new
> hard drive so I installed ME from the CD provided by Microsoft with the
> computer. However, I cannot find the mentioned screensaver.
>
> Can someone direct me to where I might find it? It must be hidden in some
> buried folder.
>
> Thanks.

I tried that but nothing happens -- I do notice that there is a "Have Disk"
button that is there at that point. Is it telling me I need to insert my
Windows ME disk? Do I need to click that button? Thanks.

"Don Varnau" wrote:

> Hi,
> You'll have to install that screensaver. Go to Control Panel> add/remove
> programs> Windows setup> Accessories> Details> Screensavers> Details> check
> "Additional screen savers" and OK your way out.
>
> Don
> [MS MVP- IE/OE]
>

> "Brenda" <Brenda[at]discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > The scrolling marquee screensaver came on my Win. ME. I had to have a new
> > hard drive so I installed ME from the CD provided by Microsoft with the
> > computer. However, I cannot find the mentioned screensaver.
> >
> > Can someone direct me to where I might find it? It must be hidden in some
> > buried folder.
> >
> > Thanks.

Hi,
I don't think that you should need the Windows CD to install those
additional screensavers, but maybe someone else has additional information.

Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]