Question Scrolling screenshot produces text and images that are too small.

Jun 4, 2020
I have some html pages and pdf's that i need to snip out parts of it so i can compile and make a new pdf. I plan to put the images into a openoffice doc and create a pdf with that after i add text and annotations.

However, when i try to use scolling printscreen with third-party software it seems like they cram everything , images/text etc into certain compressed sizes. Meaning the more it scrolls the smaller everything will be. It shows up great in the editor (picpicks) but when i export to pdf or png/jpg etc it is so small i can barely see the pictures or text.

I can't save as pdf because the actual images are links or something and it shows up blank.

Jun 4, 2020
does the scrolling screenshot have breaks or is it a long continuous image? Im guessing the pdf software isnt breaking up the pages so its crammin gone long image onto one page.

For clarity lets assume i'm only grabbing from an HTML document because that's 90% of what i need. The image ends up being crammed together and too small. The longer the scrolling goes on the smaller everything is. So if it scrolls half a page everything is smaller and a full page even smaller ..4 pages even smaller. When i place it into word or wordpad etc it seems like its cramming everything into one page when it exports as png etc. I might have to use clipping tool and cut what i can and stitch it all together because scrolling screenshot produces low quality junk images.