Sd card problem.scan report below

AbdullahLatif

Commendable
Mar 8, 2016
The media is likely to be defective.
7.6 GByte OK (16058370 sectors)
117.3 GByte DATA LOST (246073342 sectors)
Details:0 KByte overwritten (0 sectors)
0 KByte slightly changed (< 8 bit/sector, 0 sectors)
117.3 GByte corrupted (246073342 sectors)
0 KByte aliased memory (0 sectors)
First error at offset: 0x00000001de9a3000
Expected: 0x00000001de9a3000
Found: 0x0000000000000000
H2testw version 1.3
Writing speed: 14.9 MByte/s
Reading speed: 5.40 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

I want to know how to fix this?
help me

Solution
Hey there, Abdullah.

If you have any important data on that memory card, the first thing you should do is to back it up right away, so that you don't lose any of it.
It looks like the SD card might be failing, but I can't be sure since I don't know what tool you've used to test it and what's the exact nature of the problem.
You could try the card with a different card reader/device, to see if you have the same problem. Another option would be to try downloading the SD card manufacturer's format tool and try reformatting it to see if that fixes the issue. However if nothing seems to be working in your case and the memory card is still under warranty you could contact the manufacturer (or reseller) you got it from and ask if you could...
Hey there, Abdullah.

If you have any important data on that memory card, the first thing you should do is to back it up right away, so that you don't lose any of it.
It looks like the SD card might be failing, but I can't be sure since I don't know what tool you've used to test it and what's the exact nature of the problem.
You could try the card with a different card reader/device, to see if you have the same problem. Another option would be to try downloading the SD card manufacturer's format tool and try reformatting it to see if that fixes the issue. However if nothing seems to be working in your case and the memory card is still under warranty you could contact the manufacturer (or reseller) you got it from and ask if you could RMA it.

Hope that helps.
Boogieman_WD

Solution