Question Sd drive

Weanuts

Distinguished
May 15, 2008
Can not access SD drive. Computer makes sound to connect and then makes sound to disconnect immediately, repeatably, withno screen action.

Weanuts

Distinguished
May 15, 2008
San Disk Micro. 3 different computers. Several adapters (sleeves). Cannot access. Wanted to update at site but!!! Information on card is Navionics maps. I am working with them now, but was wondering if I might get a quicker answer here. WIndows 10.

USAFRet

Titan
San Disk Micro. 3 different computers. Several adapters (sleeves). Cannot access. Wanted to update at site but!!! Information on card is Navionics maps. I am working with them now, but was wondering if I might get a quicker answer here. WIndows 10.
With 3 different PCs and several adapters, and it still does not work...likely the card is dead.
They do that.

Weanuts

Distinguished
May 15, 2008
Hoped that would not be your answer. Thank you for responding. Did I do something wrong to create this problem? I am about to purchase another subscription and do not want to have same problem.

USAFRet

Titan
Hoped that would not be your answer. Thank you for responding. Did I do something wrong to create this problem? I am about to purchase another subscription and do not want to have same problem.
Almost certainly nothing YOU did.
I've had a couple go bad as well.

New subscription?
Can't you just download the data again, and transfer it to a new SD card?