Question SD Mini Cards help

itsame

Honorable
Apr 12, 2016
I have several Mini SD cards full of various things. I can access the content from the cards just fine, but they ALL say they are write protected. I cannot move/delete/rename files, format the card, none of the CMD prompts do anything.
Still, I can put these cards in ANY device and access the content with no problem. The problem is, I have backed up ALL of this data, and would like to use the cards for something else.

I have no lock switches on my adapters, and I can plug just the cards into my computer anyway, so the solution definitely isn't that simple.

Any suggestions?

I have several Mini SD cards full of various things. I can access the content from the cards just fine, but they ALL say they are write protected. I cannot move/delete/rename files, format the card, none of the CMD prompts do anything.
Still, I can put these cards in ANY device and access the content with no problem. The problem is, I have backed up ALL of this data, and would like to use the cards for something else.

I have no lock switches on my adapters, and I can plug just the cards into my computer anyway, so the solution definitely isn't that simple.

Any suggestions?
There might be a lock switch on cards themselves.