SE Trailer

I'm not sure if this is new, or I've just been out for too long (bah to
real life sometimes!). This trailer is awesome though:

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swgalaxies_lightspeed/

Hit the trailer button on the far right... I don't know what game the
first half of the trailer is from, but it looks INTENSE ;) The second
half is the Jump to Lightspeed trailer.

Inline with the Jedi fighting at the start of that trailer, last night
on Dant there was one Dark Jedi Master taking on hordes of Rebels,
including Jedi. He kicked their butts... I wasn't there, but was
getting a report from a guildie. That also sounded intense.

- Oalan

"Aaron" <barobrain@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Ya the other problem is time. I really need a game I could only play
> for an hour or 2 and still be able to leave instantly at any time. I
> hated in everquest where you would get in a group then feel guilty for
> leaving cause everyone else had to cause they couldnt do it without
> you. Stuff like that really annoys me with these type of games. But I
> love Star Wars so I kinda have no choice.

I am running into the problem of time right now. Two weeks ago, we had
a really quick project come in that our customer needed help with.
Within two days (of working like 13 hours a day), I was on a plane, and
gone for a week. Since the trip came up so quick, I didn't have time to
prepare anything in-game. I came back to find that I lost five
Med/Heavy Water Harvys, and three Med/Heavy flora harvys were within
hours of being destroyed.

I am doing the same drill this week - the last two days were 13 hour
work days, and I am going out of town for a week on Monday. This time I
hope to prepare myself a little better though :p

It would be nice if there was an 'emergency' option that you could hit
that would put everything into 'suspended animation'. Your
house/vendors would keep burning maintenance, but all your harvys stop
burning power/maintenance and don't harvest anything. It would
automatically be turned off the next time you log in.

- Oalan