Question Sea Gate Xbox One Hard DRive Not working

Mar 27, 2019
Quite recently I have purchased Seagate’s Xbox one hard drive. I have had it for about 4 days now and yesterday while i was turning on xbox it would not be recognized nor was the light on. I can feel it running normally but it won’t light up. when i connect it to my pc it connects but it says on the information. Manufacturer: unavailable, model: expansion, model number :unavailable, categories: a storage device and description unavailable. I have tried many options bu still cannot get it to work at all nor figure out how to reformat it or wipe it to maybe just start ooff new. Any help?

hypogogic

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013
Right click start In Windows 10 and go to disk management. You should see it in there. Right click and delete volumes/partitions until all black unable to delete any then make a new simple volume/partition using the whole disk. Right click the bit to the left of the black bar > new simple volume. Use all the space.

After this stick it back in the Xbox and perform a format from that. If it still doesn't work. Look at returns like the man above said. Hope this helps

Mar 27, 2019
Right click start In Windows 10 and go to disk management. You should see it in there. Right click and delete volumes/partitions until all black unable to delete any then make a new simple volume/partition using the whole disk. Right click the bit to the left of the black bar > new simple volume. Use all the space.

After this stick it back in the Xbox and perform a format from that. If it still doesn't work. Look at returns like the man above said. Hope this helps
It only says too update driver, disable device , uninstall device or scan for hardware changes