seagate 1 TB external Hard drive

Solution
with the drive connected thru USB, run diskmgmt.msc (Disk Management) and see if the drive is listed there. I'm going to guess that it show the drive there but not have assigned it a drive letter due to the fact that windows cannot read the Linux formatting on the drive. **Do Not let Windows initialize the drive!**

To read Linux formatted drives in windows you will need a 3rd party application such as ext2fsd or Linux Reader.
May 1, 2018
Good evening
I connect the device whit the cable thru the usb port in the desktop not work in the labtop is working, I have win 7 and one labtop with linux is working:)
Thank you for your time:)

popatim

Titan
with the drive connected thru USB, run diskmgmt.msc (Disk Management) and see if the drive is listed there. I'm going to guess that it show the drive there but not have assigned it a drive letter due to the fact that windows cannot read the Linux formatting on the drive. **Do Not let Windows initialize the drive!**

To read Linux formatted drives in windows you will need a 3rd party application such as ext2fsd or Linux Reader.

Solution