Seagate Barrcuda not detected by BIOS but Detected By windows!

sudhir22yadav

Honorable
Jan 27, 2013
guys i want your help, today my hard drive got corrupted i dont know how this happen,

One month ago!!

i shut down my system peacefully, after an hour i turn it on and then it show me, " HARD DISK BOOT FAILURE, INSERT SYSTEM DISK" i dont know what happen to it, then boot windows seven recovery disk and choose repair option, then it shows nothing in the operation system dialog, still i press next and use CMD then i use diskpart, list disk, what i see...

disk 0 online 0B

then i open bios and there what i see it also shows 0B as total size!!! can anyone help me please!! day after tomorrow is my Exam!! and i'm frustrated right now!! please!!

i'd used most of the measures even though i bring my friends cpu and attach disk to that pc but nothing!!!

now When i Bought my new CPU, when i connected HDD it doesn't Recognised by BIOS at all, But got detected by Windows as i saw in Disk Management here are some Snapss!!

Please help!!

rdc85

Honorable
is there no new firmware for the disk?

usually on HDD manufacturer website there software/tools that u can download to check the HDD firmware and to flash/update the firmware...

sometimes u need to DL the patch (new firmware) separately....

please make sure the model and the firmware version is correct...