Giveaway! Seagate Ironwolf SSD NAS #RunWithIronWolf

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup all my 4K footage for my Documentaries and Film Projects. I love my QNAP

jon96789

Reputable
Aug 17, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup all my important data, from photos, videos and documents. It is a great way to protect yourself from malicious attacks especially from ransomware. I can backup everything and shut down the NAS when not needed. It will always be there for me as a safe backup...

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can host a Plex server, create virtual machine laboratories, and backup other devices.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

muffnman

Prominent
Jan 14, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can keep my vm's backed up, my essentials files safe in an offsite location and store the vault of family photos and digitized home movies.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store all the raw video I capture when I film my son's football team or Boy Scout events.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can assist my brother's company in building a resilient backup strategy and release them of their dependence on a third party MSP that uses subpar equipment and costs them too much. The next time the Valley, Nebraska floods, I would know that my brother's company's information is safe and secure with an incredible backup solution that normaly a small company such as his could not afford.

warlord1312

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2009
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store backups and provide iSCSI and NFS storage to a lab that I am planning on building.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can sleep peacefully knowing that all of my photography work, music, movies, heck - MY LIFE is safely and securely stored away and available at the click of a mouse. Thanks QNAP and Seagate!

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can back up all photos, videos, music, and work, run a Plex server, run git for versioning work, and keep all my data safe.

Angelman

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store, backup, and secure all my important data that includes Windows backups, Audio\Video project files, Powershell project files, Media files, family pictures, and important personal records especially my military data. Having access to my military data remotely is especially important to me as it makes it a lot easier to get services that requires that information.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store my PLEX library, Virtual Machine archives and family photos/video archives. I'm tired of trying to manage space on multiple hard drives within my system.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf to keep PLEX rocking and preserve all the important puppy photos.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store my family media libraries, archive security camera footage, host important family documents, and act as my local Dropbox store.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can support my dreams as an Independant Film maker, using the NAS and IronWolf storage to manage the projects and movies I create.

SickDisturbence

Honorable
Jun 19, 2014
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can run my Plex server, manage my media, easily share files within my home network, and run a Linux VM web server!

TheFace

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2008
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can build out an amazing Plex server. Movies, Shows, and Music will be available to me and my family wherever we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.