seagate > western but why?

crooked windows

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2013
which and why is best for 1TB -2TB HDD
was going to wait for the WD #003fzx series to arrive down under as it had a great press release lol. but that model was trashed in reviews . Now I find the Seagate ST2000NM0033 for a good price which has a Cache of 128MB, so what should I go for and please can you explain why apart from I hate them.

Solution
I have both WD and Seagate drives. The Seagate drive is an internal drive and gets a lot of use and so far no problems. I have an external WD drive for backups and a WD drive that I use in a laptop. Both of the drives are performing well. The only problems I have ever had with Seagate drives have been the large capacity external drives. Both of those failed within a couple of months of purchase. I do have one Seagate drive in an external enclosure (LaCie) which has performed quite well. My personal preference is WD because I have more experience with those drives.
I have both WD and Seagate drives. The Seagate drive is an internal drive and gets a lot of use and so far no problems. I have an external WD drive for backups and a WD drive that I use in a laptop. Both of the drives are performing well. The only problems I have ever had with Seagate drives have been the large capacity external drives. Both of those failed within a couple of months of purchase. I do have one Seagate drive in an external enclosure (LaCie) which has performed quite well. My personal preference is WD because I have more experience with those drives.

Solution