Anyone have a link to a movie/avi of Kerlo's seal dribble?
Can't imagine this trick is going to be a new way of attacking. A
shoulder-to-shoulder push should do enough....

--
"To do is to be."- Nietzche
"To be is to do."- Socrates

Hari Seldon wrote:
> Anyone have a link to a movie/avi of Kerlo's seal dribble?
> Can't imagine this trick is going to be a new way of attacking. A
> shoulder-to-shoulder push should do enough....

Enough of the seal dribble, Ronaldo, Pires and Reyes have got the seal
dive almost down to a perfection ;-)

--
"Arsenal are the football club with class and dignity in English
football. " - Ian Harvey, April 2005

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:29:00 GMT, "Hari Seldon"
<Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> wrote:

>Anyone have a link to a movie/avi of Kerlo's seal dribble?
>Can't imagine this trick is going to be a new way of attacking. A
>shoulder-to-shoulder push should do enough....

What's a seal dribble ?

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:29:00 GMT, "Hari Seldon"
> <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> wrote:
>
>> Anyone have a link to a movie/avi of Kerlo's seal dribble?
>> Can't imagine this trick is going to be a new way of attacking. A
>> shoulder-to-shoulder push should do enough....
>
> What's a seal dribble ?
>
> -Nick

This explains it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4455669.stm

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

"Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> schreef in bericht
> Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:29:00 GMT, "Hari Seldon"
>> <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone have a link to a movie/avi of Kerlo's seal dribble?
>>> Can't imagine this trick is going to be a new way of attacking. A
>>> shoulder-to-shoulder push should do enough....
>>
>> What's a seal dribble ?
>>
>> -Nick
>
> This explains it
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4455669.stm
>
> --
> Hamish

It does explain it, but I'd like to see the flick again. I can't believe
it's *that* dangerous for the opponent.

Hamish wrote:
> Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:29:00 GMT, "Hari Seldon"
>><Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> wrote:
>>

>>>Anyone have a link to a movie/avi of Kerlo's seal dribble?
>>>Can't imagine this trick is going to be a new way of attacking. A
>>>shoulder-to-shoulder push should do enough....
>>
>>What's a seal dribble ?
>>
>>-Nick
>

> This explains it
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4455669.stm

Where`s the seal?

Jabberwocky

"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hari Seldon wrote:
>> Anyone have a link to a movie/avi of Kerlo's seal dribble?
>> Can't imagine this trick is going to be a new way of attacking. A
>> shoulder-to-shoulder push should do enough....
>>

> Enough of the seal dribble, Ronaldo, Pires and Reyes have got the seal
> dive almost down to a perfection ;-)

The cheak of it, I think i saw more Chelsea dives in the recent game between
Chels and Arse than I saw outta the arse players. That was a great game for
a 0 - 0, though neither team did enough to win, Senderos and Terry (for
either side) prolly mom.

--
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

View my Story / Poem profile on :
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk

> --
> "Arsenal are the football club with class and dignity in English football.
> " - Ian Harvey, April 2005

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:16:08 +0100, Toby Briggs
<toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hari Seldon wrote:
>> Anyone have a link to a movie/avi of Kerlo's seal dribble?
>> Can't imagine this trick is going to be a new way of attacking. A
>> shoulder-to-shoulder push should do enough....
>>

>Enough of the seal dribble, Ronaldo, Pires and Reyes have got the seal
>dive almost down to a perfection ;-)

yeah, couple more lessons from Joe Cole and they'll have it down
perfect.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:33:23 +0100, "Hamish"
<jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:29:00 GMT, "Hari Seldon"
>> <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone have a link to a movie/avi of Kerlo's seal dribble?
>>> Can't imagine this trick is going to be a new way of attacking. A
>>> shoulder-to-shoulder push should do enough....
>>
>> What's a seal dribble ?
>>
>> -Nick
>
>This explains it
>
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4455669.stm

hmmm, sounds interesting, but couldnt it also be considered a form of
obstruction? (not that obstruction ever gets called nowadays anyway)
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW

Jabberwocky

obstruction only seems to be called if the player doing it ISn't near a line
on the ground. i.e. if they're not by the centre circle, throw in lines,
goal line, goal area, etc.... lol

Though i wasn't too suprised to see Blackburn bottom of the fair play
league....

http://www.premierleague.com/public/downloads/publications/Fair%20Play%20Mar%2005.pdf

--

Jabberwocky wrote:
> "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hari Seldon wrote:
>>
>>>Anyone have a link to a movie/avi of Kerlo's seal dribble?
>>>Can't imagine this trick is going to be a new way of attacking. A
>>>shoulder-to-shoulder push should do enough....
>>>

>>Enough of the seal dribble, Ronaldo, Pires and Reyes have got the seal
>>dive almost down to a perfection ;-)
>>

> The cheak of it, I think i saw more Chelsea dives in the recent game between
> Chels and Arse than I saw outta the arse players. That was a great game for
> a 0 - 0, though neither team did enough to win, Senderos and Terry (for
> either side) prolly mom.

And I've admitted that Duff, Robben, Drogba and Cole (although recently
he's been staying on his feet) go down far too easily!