In web based reader it is possible to search for a previous 'thread' in any
particular NG by using search bar. Is there a quick way to search for a

woody

Edit, Find

"perky" <alperk47.asif.@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In web based reader it is possible to search for a previous 'thread' in
> any
> particular NG by using search bar. Is there a quick way to search for a

Edit, Find, .....
or Put a Find icon on the icon bar.
--
Ron Sommer

"perky" <alperk47.asif.@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In web based reader it is possible to search for a previous 'thread' in
> any
> particular NG by using search bar. Is there a quick way to search for a

thank you for that.I am new to OE reader and am just getting all the info I
can

In article <#12kZrcuFHA.3720@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>, alperk47.asif.
@hotmail.com says...
> In web based reader it is possible to search for a previous 'thread' in any
> particular NG by using search bar. Is there a quick way to search for a

Stop using OE and get a Usenet Client app designed to work with Usenet
properly (from the start, not as an after-thought).

In my case I use Super Gravity and have it store the articles locally
for 30 days, store every post I've made forever (never delete them, just
archive them to CD).

--

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me

billy

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003

"Leythos" wrote:

> In article <#12kZrcuFHA.3720@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>, alperk47.asif.
> @hotmail.com says...
> In my case I use Super Gravity and have it store the articles locally
> for 30 days, store every post I've made forever (never delete them, just
> archive them to CD).

....presumably because what you have to say is really THAT important???

Gordon

> thank you for that.I am new to OE reader and am just getting all the
> info I can

Then you will do a lot worse than to look here:

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

leythos
thanks for the feedback.I am learning all the time,due to you people

Also see http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/oe/newsgroups.asp
and http://www.insideoe.com/resources/communities.htm.
--
OE6-specific newsgroup:
OE General newsgroup:

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP