searching for plugin

Hello!

After few months-brake in plyaing diablo i finally started to play. When I
was playing i had one small plugin .dll file that was showing current
server IP in game (when i pushed TAB button in right-upper corner)...
Now i can't find it. I'm playing under linux so searching for Diablo Clone
is more than dificult that's why I'm writting here. Maybe anyone has that
plugin or know where I can find it?

Thanks for reply.

--
\!/ Kadu: #2940543
( @ @ ) mailto:dimmur-(at)-z-pl

"DimmuR" <no@address.hehe> wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> After few months-brake in plyaing diablo i finally started to play. When I
> was playing i had one small plugin .dll file that was showing current
> server IP in game (when i pushed TAB button in right-upper corner)...
> Now i can't find it. I'm playing under linux so searching for Diablo Clone
> is more than dificult that's why I'm writting here. Maybe anyone has that
> plugin or know where I can find it?

We just got a patch to v1.11.

There is a "hacked-up" version of D2Loader available that supposedly works
with 1.11, but the old plugins for 1.10 would probably fail & send bad
packets to blizzard.
(The .dll you had was for D2Loader / d2hackit).

As-of-yet... I have no word on new 1.11 complaint plugins or even if the
modified 1.10 D2Loader works correctly.

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)