[SOLVED] Searching For Vibration Headset

RoidMonster

Reputable
Nov 19, 2014
I want to buy a headset that can vibrate, For example my previous headset roccat kone xtd 5.1 if i enable the swap center and subwoofer of speakers properties they would vibrate like hell, but I accidently broke them :(

Any other good headsets at 200euro range that are good and have vibration ?

Solution
Maybe someone can shed an idea of an exact model. All i can go on is the type of headphone/driver and sort of lead you in a direction toward something you'd like and check reviews.

List here; Not sure if all are surround headphones though.

https://www.soundmaximum.com/best-bass-headphones/

---

That cm storm headset does look really good though if you want surround + good sound. Generally stereo headphones are more widely considered the better quality headphone because the space can accommodate a larger driver instead of multiple smaller ones.

RoidMonster

Reputable
Nov 19, 2014
What i mean by Vibration: like subwoofer, bass so strong that headset vibrates.
I found right now the razer nari ultimate that have haptics, but the problem is I dont trust razer, never bought razer product before and also all my friends that bought razer products didn't last for long time.
Im a little afraid spending 200 euros for a razer headset.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Yeah i knew what you meant. I looked at the specs of those earlier and they have an actual vibration driver in each cup meant for that and you figured it out by switching center/sub.

The guy in that post reckons the storm has better bass despite not vibrating. Seems you like the vibrating sensation.

Look for headphones with vibrating drivers.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Maybe someone can shed an idea of an exact model. All i can go on is the type of headphone/driver and sort of lead you in a direction toward something you'd like and check reviews.

List here; Not sure if all are surround headphones though.

https://www.soundmaximum.com/best-bass-headphones/

---

That cm storm headset does look really good though if you want surround + good sound. Generally stereo headphones are more widely considered the better quality headphone because the space can accommodate a larger driver instead of multiple smaller ones.

Solution