[SOLVED] Searching forma a GPU

Nov 6, 2018
Look I have a hp compaq 7800 with Windows 10pro 64 bits . And recently I downloaded a game called Slime Rancher and that when I started playing. The colors do not look good. And searched on the Internet and apparently my computer comes with the serial graph and has 250mb and in the requirements says that you need 500mb. what I need is a 1gb graphics card to be able to play it and to have a low profile. And that is 30 dollars minimum and maximum 35 dollars what I ask is that you name some graphics cards. That are. Cheap and that your. Power requirements are less than 240 w or less. I await your response very soon. Thank you

Send me links if YouTube can please

Solution
I would say whatever falls in that price range is going to be nearly worthless. You would have better luck find a used low profile GPU.

Can't really make any direct recommendations without knowing your location and currency. Brazilian dollars?

In the US, that price range applies to exactly two cards, both extremely old, GT210 and 8400GS. Cheapest late model GPU would be the GT710 at $37.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I would say whatever falls in that price range is going to be nearly worthless. You would have better luck find a used low profile GPU.

Can't really make any direct recommendations without knowing your location and currency. Brazilian dollars?

In the US, that price range applies to exactly two cards, both extremely old, GT210 and 8400GS. Cheapest late model GPU would be the GT710 at $37.

Solution
Nov 6, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from colegioecuador.oh : "power suplly help"

Hello, I will also have this problem, since I am going to buy a GT 610 1 GB graphic card from wish, so my question is Would work corecctly on my computer? Yes or no ? and what graphics do you recommend? I have a hp compaq 7800 dc with all its serial components   I await your quick reply, greetings

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Yes, a low profile GPU will work in that system. Power draw on something like a GT610 won't be a problem.

Still a very minor improvement over integrated graphics. Though the extra memory might work out for what you are trying to do.