[SOLVED] seasonic focus plus 80 gold 750watt cable extensions

AdrianVaughan

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2016
Hi, can anyone tell me if there would be a problem adding cable extensions to the PSU cables? like theses am needing white cables

cables

If not any recommendations? I need a 1x24PIN ATX, 1x8pin CPU, 1x4pin CPU, 1x8GPU,1x6GPU

Thanks

Edit can I ask, when plugging in the 8pin connection in the back of the PSU and it splits into 2x4 does it matter which 1 of the 4 block goes into the motherboard?

Solution
Hi, can anyone tell me if there would be a problem adding cable extensions to the PSU cables? like theses am needing white cables

cables

If not any recommendations? I need a 1x24PIN ATX, 1x8pin CPU, 1x4pin CPU, 1x8GPU,1x6GPU

Thanks
Don't know these,but seem decent enough. Many use them so don't see why not.

Edit can I ask, when plugging in the 8pin connection in the back of the PSU and it splits into 2x4 does it matter which 1 of the 4 block goes into the motherboard?
Only one half will fit,make sure to use that one.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador

cables

Thanks
Don't know these,but seem decent enough. Many use them so don't see why not.

Only one half will fit,make sure to use that one.

Solution