[SOLVED] Seasonic Focus Plus Gold rebranded as Antec Neo Eco Modular Gold?

JaSoN_cRuZe

Honorable
Mar 5, 2017
I got my Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 750 semi-modular PSU RMA'd and because of the unavailability of this PSU, they replaced me with Antec Neo Eco Gold 750 fully modular PSU.

Is the Antec Neo Eco Gold Modular PSU a rebrand of Seasonic Focus Plus Gold. Can this be verified as it houses the same hybrid mode button at the back of the PSU similar to the Focus Plus, not sure any other manufacturers implements like this.

Please share your thoughts on this.

Solution
You may have better luck looking up reviews of Helly's version, the 1STPLayer AR 7.5. Or without the button it's 1STPLayer Steampunk 80+ Gold 750W

JaSoN_cRuZe

Honorable
Mar 5, 2017
You may have better luck looking up reviews of Helly's version, the 1STPLayer AR 7.5. Or without the button it's 1STPLayer Steampunk 80+ Gold 750W

I found a review for the aforementioned PSU, it seems that it uses some additional features when compared to Steampunk version and all Japanese heavy duty caps. The review is not in-depth and I'm doubtful that someone can arrive at a conclusion on this new series just by looking at it's internal components. Comparatively it looks much better than 1st player PSU counterparts.

Antec Neo Eco Gold 850 M Review