[SOLVED] Seasonic Focus plus vs Prime Ultra vs Corsair HX-1000

Mezoxin

Reputable
Nov 3, 2019
the 3 models corsair HX-1000w Seasonic PRIME 1000 Gold SSR-1000GD and Focus Plus 1000w gold are nearly identical in price were i live ?
Which one should i go with ? I know they are an overkill for my current build but i would be planning to upgrade in the near future

Solution
price being the same the longer warranty wins and the ultra has you covered for 2 more years. the other 2 have decade long warranties and the Seasonic Ultra has a 12yr.
register the warranty and you are done for a while on the PSU front, if it goes out you get another one even in year 2030.

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
price being the same the longer warranty wins and the ultra has you covered for 2 more years. the other 2 have decade long warranties and the Seasonic Ultra has a 12yr.
register the warranty and you are done for a while on the PSU front, if it goes out you get another one even in year 2030.

Reactions: Mezoxin
Solution

Mezoxin

Reputable
Nov 3, 2019
the warranties provided by the supplier in my country is the same , 5 years for all models