Seasonic Intros Its First Titanium PSU And Lighting Cube Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 217926

So is this Titanium unit an all new high end platform from Seasonic or a continuation of the X and Platinum series? The LED models look good.

PaulBags

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2015
For the hybrid/normal mode switch I'd like to see them use something that can't be accidentially switched instead of a rocker.

atheus

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2010
Ah finally PSU's with integrated colored lights. Now all I am waiting for is a PSU that plays music of various genres when the load changes, starting off with some mario brothers music and ending with the theme song to Attack on Titan (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-SpHrJf7VU).

Daniel Ladishew

Reputable
Apr 16, 2014
Why do manufacturers believe that Gamers (or anyone else for that matter) are willing to reach around a computer (or inside one) to push a button to change fan speeds or any other setting?? Maybe i'm wrong, but it seems to me that they should focus on software that handles this type of thing, either with custom fan curves or hotkey presets.

DasHotShot

Honorable
It's not something you would regularly change, however I see your point in a way.

The other thing is, many users who buy this kind of gear don't keep it in a closed case design all the time. They often tinker and becnhmark etc so they have testbenches or open cases and so on.

Once you have found your settings you seal it up and don't really touch it again.

I think this is their side of the argument....maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.