[SOLVED] Seasonic modular cables

Aug 27, 2021
Hi, anyone know where can I buy Seasonic X650 modular psu cables please, I am in the uk.
I bought a used psu and not all of the cables were included. Seasonic advised to contact their agents in Germany and they did supply a cpu power cable a couple of months ago, but now I need a GPU cable 12 pin on the psu end and 6 pin on the grpahics card end. They haven't replied to my latest email so maybe short-staffed due to the pandemic, hence I'm trying to find an alternative supplier.
I'm also a bit nervous about it as I've seen suggestions online that the wrong cable could short the motherboard and or other components.
Thanks for any help.

Solution
Overclockers.co.uk sell custom cable kits and some individual cables but they are expensive unless on sale.

You are correct, using the wrong cable could cause damage to any connected components as psu manufacturers haven’t standardised on modular cable pin layouts at the psu end, or most haven’t.
Overclockers.co.uk sell custom cable kits and some individual cables but they are expensive unless on sale.

You are correct, using the wrong cable could cause damage to any connected components as psu manufacturers haven’t standardised on modular cable pin layouts at the psu end, or most haven’t.

Solution
Aug 27, 2021
Did you buy this from Box by any chance? (with the 2 missing SATA power cables?)
Hi, no not Box, it was just an ebay purchase from a small dealer in used parts.
I have heard back today from Sander-europe.eu and they can supply the cable for just under 20 euros, so that should resolve it. My fault really for not checking what cables were being supplied with the used unit I purchased.
Thanks for your help.

Aug 27, 2021
Another that may help but expensive is

In the seasonic x series they do have a listing for a 12pin pcie cable for nvidia cards.
Thank you, so glad to have joined this forum, sure it will be a big help in the future. I have heard back from the German supplier now and they have the cable I need. They seem difficult to obtain, I think partly because it is an older psu. Should have bought a new one, or at least been more careful to check which cables were included with the used one. :)