[SOLVED] Seasonic PSU

revenantbacus

Reputable
May 15, 2018
Hello so, im planning to buy a new power supply for my budget build which is good in 2017 and today its still going strong. My options is the Seasonic 520w m12ii evo and the evga 500 BV because i found it for a good price and currently its only the cheap and 'good' power supply which i will be buying and will be using it for approximately 5 years or more. My system is:

Pentium G4560 (planning to upgrade on am4 platform or newer intel cpu. )
Gammax 400
MSI Armor RX 470 4gb
Asus H110m-e
WD Blue 1TB HDD
Aerocool VX 500 (Some random PSU from aerocool that includes with the case which is capable of running my system for months with the use of dual molex to 8 pin for GPU without any hazard or problem whatsoever. )

Currently there is no Corsair CX550 or the go to psus on the market but many people recommended the Seasonic M12ii evo/S12ii which i might be buying off for future proof. Answers is highly appreciated, thank you!

Solution
Im from Philippines

whats your budget? for around 5000php you can get a seasonic focus plus gold 550w. . there could be less if you are eager enough to look for shops. id suggest you try visit Gilmore if you live near Quezon city. the m12ii evo although good its really of an old design but if you really are on a tight budget it can be used on your current system and it probably wont do any significant damage or harm. just dont use it for a future pc tho.

j3ster

Reputable
May 23, 2016
Im from Philippines

whats your budget? for around 5000php you can get a seasonic focus plus gold 550w. . there could be less if you are eager enough to look for shops. id suggest you try visit Gilmore if you live near Quezon city. the m12ii evo although good its really of an old design but if you really are on a tight budget it can be used on your current system and it probably wont do any significant damage or harm. just dont use it for a future pc tho.

Solution

revenantbacus

Reputable
May 15, 2018
My budget is around 3500 PH and thats the only good psu i can find for that price. Well im planning on buying the psu from lazada for a good price and you make it clear that it will be safe. Thank you for answering sir!

j3ster

Reputable
May 23, 2016
My budget is around 3500 PH and thats the only good psu i can find for that price. Well im planning on buying the psu from lazada for a good price and you make it clear that it will be safe. Thank you for answering sir!

Ive never tried lazada my self but my friends do. so far nothing bad has happened (being scammed or the product/s arrived damaged for example).
they pretty much buy anything, from high pressure washer to shoes so i guess its pretty safe?
but i tend to stay away from online purchases my self i still prefer to go to retail shops even for pc parts.

Reactions: revenantbacus

revenantbacus

Reputable
May 15, 2018
Ive never tried lazada my self but my friends do. so far nothing bad has happened (being scammed or the product/s arrived damaged for example).
they pretty much buy anything, from high pressure washer to shoes so i guess its pretty safe?
but i tend to stay away from online purchases my self i still prefer to go to retail shops even for pc parts.
Theres a reputable sellers in lazada and has a physical store likr Easypc and pcexpress, im buying from those stores so i think it will be pretty safe.

revenantbacus

Reputable
May 15, 2018
Theres a reputable sellers in lazada and has a physical store likr Easypc and pcexpress, im buying from those stores so i think it will be pretty safe.

TRENDING THREADS