[SOLVED] Seasonic s12ii 520 and Sapphire Pulse Nitro+ Rx 570 4GB (And a 4 pin question)

SeroChan

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2013
Can the PSU handle it? Rest of my mobo are: (I already searched the web and found answers but from only a few, while the PSU calculator also said like 450 watt recommended. So I still asked. Sorry :(

GIGABYTE H61M-S2P motherboard
I7-3770(non-K)
2x4 DDR3 RAM (Kingston ValueKing or something like that, you know, a normal RAM without those flashy colors)
3x120mm Fans (1 Red Led)
H411R CPU COOLER
I'm going through this and an RX 470 and also a gtx 1060. Gtx 1060 is the highest priced of the bunch and I'm on a tight budget and the RX 570 is cheaper by like 500 EGP

MSI GAMING X 3GB GTX 1060 As well as RX 470
And the Sapphire Pulse Nitro+ RX 570 (which I'm going for)

BIG EDIT: I found out the seller has an MSI GAMING X RX 570 4GB. This seems to be a better option right? It seems to require a 450 Watt instead of the recommended 500 watt by the Sapphire Nitro+

BIG EDIT 2: I just found a 4 pin connector (side by side) like those what you connect with fans, I was hoping for an RGB exhaust fan for my case but I my mobo has no RGB header and only has 3 pins (except the cpu fan which is 4 pins for PWM??) but I found on my PSU, a few 3 pins and a 4 pin, is that 4 pin supposed to be RGB supportive or what exactly?

Last edited:
Solution
this PSU will work with all GPUs you listed above. The recommendation is based on thinking that even the worst PSU should run if it is specified with 500Watt.

The PSU calculator you used is right, but even a really good 350Watt PSU could run such a system.
So the 520Watt PSU you have will suffice more than you need for sure
this PSU will work with all GPUs you listed above. The recommendation is based on thinking that even the worst PSU should run if it is specified with 500Watt.

The PSU calculator you used is right, but even a really good 350Watt PSU could run such a system.
So the 520Watt PSU you have will suffice more than you need for sure

Solution

TRENDING THREADS