[SOLVED] Seasonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze good quality psu?

Dec 10, 2018
guys i want to now if the Seasonic s12II 620W 80+ BRONZE Its a good psu for this specs
: i5 8400 gtx1060 6gb 8gb (2x4) ddr4 2400mhz b360m ds3h
Seasonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze

it's a good unit BUT it's an older group-regulated design, and as such may have problems with the low-power sleep and hibernate modes (specifically crossloading)...

So, if you have one simply disable the sleep and hibernate modes and all will be well. I still use my Antec HCGs, Neo and older Green models (as well as the S12s themselves lol) that are based on that design, no problems when sleep / hibernate are disabled.

Dec 10, 2018
it's a good unit BUT it's an older group-regulated design, and as such may have problems with the low-power sleep and hibernate modes (specifically crossloading)...

So, if you have one simply disable the sleep and hibernate modes and all will be well. I still use my Antec HCGs, Neo and older Green models (as well as the S12s themselves lol) that are based on that design, no problems when sleep / hibernate are disabled.
Can you recommend me a good one?

I did find a review of the Kolink KL-C500, is that the model?

I am not sure that would be good for a new build, especially with the crossload results that were rather poor, suggesting it is also an old design. Another red flag is the "400W continuous power, 500W max" statement on the label (but at least they put it there) which suggests is is slightly overrated and shows a bit on the tests around 400w and higher esp on the 5v and 3.3v line performance.

IMHO get the CX550, best bet as it would handle the i3 low power sleep and hibernate modes without any problems.

Dec 10, 2018
I did find a review of the Kolink KL-C500, is that the model?

I am not sure that would be good for a new build, especially with the crossload results that were rather poor, suggesting it is also an old design. Another red flag is the "400W continuous power, 500W max" statement on the label (but at least they put it there) which suggests is is slightly overrated and shows a bit on the tests around 400w and higher esp on the 5v and 3.3v line performance.

IMHO get the CX550, best bet as it would handle the i3 low power sleep and hibernate modes without any problems.
Im going to get i5 8400 gtx 1660 cx 550