[SOLVED] seasonic s12lll 500w

Jan 22, 2021
hi, ik lots of ppl asked about it.
but im really confused.
i have ryzen5 1600 cpu.
mobo a320 msi.
no gpu rn, but i will get smh like rx 580/1650/60super.
it doesn't need more than 450 watts.
but im stuck getting a new psu.
so between these. they are all around the same price. i dont want to go more expensive than these.
__
cooler master mwe 550w
cooler master elite v4 600 watt
cooler master elite v3 700 watt
bitfenix bpa 600 watt
t-dagger 600w t-tps201
cougar vte 600w
Thermaltake Litepower 650W
XIGMATEK X-Power 600 watt
and i want to buy seasonic s12lll
__
im sorry, i know there are lots of psu's

Solution
but im really confused.
i have ryzen5 1600 cpu.
mobo a320 msi.
so between these. they are all around the same price. i dont want to go more expensive than these.
__
cooler master mwe 550w
bitfenix bpa 600 watt
t-dagger 600w t-tps201
cougar vte 600w
__
All of those are terrible. You need to increase your budget to get a proper model. The cheapest I would use is a Corsair CX550.
but im really confused.
i have ryzen5 1600 cpu.
mobo a320 msi.
__
cooler master mwe 550w
bitfenix bpa 600 watt
t-dagger 600w t-tps201
cougar vte 600w
__
All of those are terrible. You need to increase your budget to get a proper model. The cheapest I would use is a Corsair CX550.

Solution
but why? why would it die? is it because of the capacitors that are 85c and not 120c? or?

Higher up the list, the better internals it will have, the longer it will last, the more efficient it will be. I never recommend anyone below Tier B unless they're using an iGPU system

But like @Archaic59 said, the cv650's extra capacity means it can take a little more

Reactions: Nader0
Jan 22, 2021
It's just made with cheaper parts. It's not designed to last that long. Power supplies made with the best parts have 7-10 year warranties but cost twice as much. You get what you pay for.
but if its 3 years, then it cant go wrong before that, right?
and if the components that matter, which is right. then this model of seasonic has better components. it has
It's just made with cheaper parts. It's not designed to last that long. Power supplies made with the best parts have 7-10 year warranties but cost twice as much. You get what you pay for.
well, i guess corsair is better, but any psu's else? if they are a little more expensive then, i might find them in the same price here. thank you

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2021

Higher up the list, the better internals it will have, the longer it will last, the more efficient it will be. I never recommend anyone below Tier B unless they're using an iGPU system

But like @Archaic59 said, the cv650's extra capacity means it can take a little more
yeah, cv 650 is just a little bit under tire B

yeah, it doesn't exist in here lol. that cv 650 is the last one. the market here is bad.
Parts availability is problematic everywhere right now and prices are all over the place. You'll have to take what you can get for now. I don't think waiting it out is a workable strategy. There seems to be no end in sight to any of this plandemic BS and the trouble it's causing.

Reactions: Nader0
Jan 22, 2021
Parts availability is problematic everywhere right now and prices are all over the place. You'll have to take what you can get for now. I don't think waiting it out is a workable strategy. There seems to be no end in sight to any of this plandemic BS and the trouble it's causing.
yeah.. waiting isn't good probably, prices will go more expensive in weeks now in here. but availability of the parts is bad in Egypt since forever ;-;
anyways, thank you so much for assisting me, i was gonna buy seasonic ;-;