seasonic X-1250 1250w gold compatible cables

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedvvvip

Prominent
Oct 14, 2017
Please can you advice from where I can buy seasonic X-1250 1250w gold compatible cables because the 8 PIN cables has been melted
and from where I can buy from Amazone.com?
and how to make sure the power is still ok?
can I test with EVGA G2 or G3 Cables?

seasonic rep

Distinguished
Official Forum Representative
Sep 28, 2014
Hello,

Sorry to read your message.
First of all, make sure to power your GPU's according to our FAQ available here: www.seasonic.com/faq
Then, if you need extra cables, I may suggest to contact the local distributor in order to help you. You can find it here: https://seasonic.com/consumer-where-to-buy/

Thank you.
Best Regards,

ahmedvvvip

Prominent
Oct 14, 2017

That is a global issue in your PSU as per this screen shot and I must got it for free or give me a discount for it
w18zrk.jpg

I just discovered that it is a global issue yesterday
rkwv0z.jpg

please support

seasonic rep

Distinguished
Official Forum Representative
Sep 28, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
May I have the serial number of your PSU please? This issue has been addressed already which means your PSU may not be eligible for free cables. Also you didn't answer about how were powered your 5 GPU's for mining. Please, kindly contact our support for this (we noticed your message on our chat but the email address was incorrect to answer you) and provide your serial number and how were powered your GPU's. We will be glad to assist you on this the best we can.

Thank you.
Best Regards,

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
MERGED QUESTION
Question from ahmedvvvip : "Seasonic very bad support for PSU and they didn't answer the customer issues"

Don't ping your complaint thread; this isn't your personal forum for your beefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.