Discussion Season's Greetings @Everyone here at Tom's Hardware!

Dear THW Staff/Admin/Mods/community members/readers/forum visitors,

Well as the title reads, I just wanted to say MERRY X'MAS and Happy NEW 2022 YEAR ahead from my side. Couldn't find any other forum section/category to post this, except this Feedback hub, lol. But I hope this is okay (else you can delete/lock this Topic, no issues at all) ?

Anyways, it's that time of the year, and I hope you guys enjoy your holidays and have a good time in X'Mas and the upcoming new year 2022. I just hope 2022 brings something better than what 2021 gave us at least in terms of gaming hardware and electronics in general, especially pricing and availability. Though, I doubt the entire market is going to get stabilized even in 2022, but we can hope for the best.

Buying a gaming hardware, or any other gadget/electronics has been a nightmare in 2021. With that said, I just hope at least no other Pandemic wreaks havoc and disturbs the whole world's global economy again. Fingers crossed ! The world is STILL recovering from Covid though. Not sure what's to going to happen in 2022.

Anyway, keep up the good work Forum Moderators, and community members. I really appreciate how much time you guys spend on these Forums to help resolve Tech issues of others, and this is no simple feat, if done at least on a daily basis. And you guys have really good and thorough knowledge of tech and other related stuff. C'ya all in 2022.

With respect, and best wishes once again.
NICK. :)(y)

105655.gif