Question Second AOI to Break or Leak on Me Looking for Advice

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kuzeraj

Commendable
Nov 28, 2017
This has been the second corsair AOI to leak on me or break and I am kinda having enough! The most recent one is Corsair H115i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,280mm,Dual ML140 PRO RGB PWM Fans,Intel 115x/2066,AMD AM4/TR4. My question is, is there something you guys can recommend that maybe is better quality because corsair doesn't seem to be doing the job. I would like something RGB, I am also aware of the fact that the cooling difference is minimal from AOI to fan cooling so I am taking all suggestions. I am running a 2080ti. Thanks!

Well it is #1 from the review and not badly priced depending on cov19 driving prices and availability.
I can't really speak of water cooling a Gpu,
I haven't ever tried it.
So I'm no help there.

Phaaze
The older define s36 can be expanded by taking 1 of the hose connections loose to be able to add Reservoir, gpu water blocks, and other rads.
I have thought about that 1 but its hard for me to get away from the h110i, h115i and possibly the h150i being able to use the stock Amd retention bracket for mounting it's so easy no messing around with the backplate.