Question Second Monitor Detected on PC but doesn't seem to be powered on

Jan 6, 2021
Hey,

So I have a dual monitor set up that has been working perfectly for about a year now. They both are 29 inch monitors and run 144hz; one is LG and the other is MSI. The LG monitor is my primary and the MSI is my second, and out of no where my MSI monitor screen turned black. I have tried unplugging the power cable and plugging it back in, I have also tried swapping cables between my monitors. My LG is connected via display port and my MSI is through hdmi, so when I plugged my display port cord into the MSI it didn't change anything. My MSI is detected and shows up as a second monitor, but its stuck on a black screen where I can't do anything with it, can't change input or anything. I have also tried restarting my computer, my pc says all the drivers are up to date, and my pc software is up to date. It was working perfectly and went black while I was using my pc. I don't think anything is wrong with my power cable bc my monitor is still detected and I can move application windows onto the monitor, just can't see them.

If any further information is needed please ask.

Here is a picture of what I am currently looking at:
View: https://imgur.com/gallery/LpxwlYk