Second monitor no longer working for no reason HELP

NestyG

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
I bought a new monitor, HP Omen 25. Everything was working fine untill I decided to install the stuff that was in the DVD HP gave me with the monitor. it basically installed an app called HP My Display. Everything was still working fine.
Then I rebooted my PC, and my second monitor (HannsG HE225DPB) stopped working.

My Windows 7 x64 Ultimate completly refuses to even show me the monitor, even in the device manager and Nvidia control panel.

I tried changing cables, using an adaptor DVI to DisplayPort.
I started wondering if the problem was my monitor, so I unplugged the Omen and only left the HannsG, and guess what? The monitor works, the bios works fine and Windows actually recognized the monitor as the main monitor, only problem is the monitor still doesn't show up in the device manager nor in the Nivida control panel, and when modifying the resolution of the monitor windows calls the monitor something along the lines of "generic DVI display".

I tried plugging the Omen back again, and I'm back to where I started. The HannsG just refuses to work
(I did unistall that useless HP My Display sh*t)
Any help?

NestyG

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013

My set up:
GPU: Gainward GeForce® GTX 1070 Phoenix "GLH"
CPU: Intel i5-4460 @3.20GHz
RAM: DDR3 8GB @1600MHz
Display: 1x HP Omen 25 1920x1080p @ 144Hz ; 1x HannsG HE225DPB 1920x1080p @ 60Hz
PSU: 600W 80+ Bronze Eff.
Drives: OS on 240GB SSD, games on 1 TB HDD

The Omen is plugged in through display port while the HannsG is plugged in through DVI (I also tried using a DVI to Display Port adapter). Both are connected to the GPU

NestyG

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013

As I said I uninstalled the app as soon as the issue came up, but before doing that I fiddled with it to see if at least that app was able to see the HannsG Monitor, sadly it didn't.
Anyways right now I'm using the Omen monitor so yeah, the Omen monitor works fine even with out the app.