Second Monitor not displayed.

Archgaull

Admirable
I have a rather odd problem. My second monitor is not being displayed. I had my second monitor (A westinghouse HDTV) set up as my second monitor, having no issues whatsoever. However a friend of mine is over and we're playing a game together, so I set the option to "just display on monitor 2" so that he wouldn't see what I was doing on the big monitor.

After the game (maybe 10 minutes) we decided to take a break, so I went to re-extend the displays, and suddenly my monitor isn't there anymore. It's not being detected, and I've checked the TV, it still works fine. I've unplugged and replugged the HDMI cable in, on both the GPU and the TV, nothing. It's not even being detected, even when I do a rigorous detection via the NVIDIA control panel. Any suggestions?

My GPU is a EVGA GTX 750ti FTW W/ ACX cooling, processor is a Intel i5-4690k

Archgaull

Admirable
Using Windows 7, forgot to mention that. I opened my case up to make sure nothing was loose inside, and unplugged and replugged my graphics card from the socket, and the power supply cable. Once I had everything plugged back in, it's working fine now. Honestly don't know what was wrong, I'm guessing the GPU was a little loose or something like that, but the issue is resolved.

TRENDING THREADS