[SOLVED] Second monitor problem

Nov 11, 2019
I had one tv connected to my graphic card via hdmi cable, but when I connected my second monitor with vga on motherboard, because graphic card has not vga port, it wasn't showing up.
Please help!
Graphic card - asus gtx 1650
Motherboard - A320M-S2H V2

Solution
Just because a motherboard has graphic outputs does not mean they're active.

1) On current motherboards, the graphics are part of the processor. If the processor does not have integrated graphics, the motherboard outputs will not function. What processor do you have?

2) If your processor does have integrated graphics, then there needs to be a setting in BIOS that allows you to enable the integrated graphics when a discrete graphics card is installed.

Since your motherboard does not have this capability, the on-board graphics will not work, regardless of the processor installed when a discrete graphics card is installed.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Just because a motherboard has graphic outputs does not mean they're active.

1) On current motherboards, the graphics are part of the processor. If the processor does not have integrated graphics, the motherboard outputs will not function. What processor do you have?

2) If your processor does have integrated graphics, then there needs to be a setting in BIOS that allows you to enable the integrated graphics when a discrete graphics card is installed.

Since your motherboard does not have this capability, the on-board graphics will not work, regardless of the processor installed when a discrete graphics card is installed.

-Wolf sends

Solution

TRENDING THREADS