[SOLVED] Second Monitor Screen Turns Black Using Photoshop and AutoCAD Lt 2021

Spedoinky

Reputable
Jun 12, 2017
As the title suggests, as of recently my second monitor turns black when I am inside the applications of photoshop and AutoCAD. The screen will turn back on once I click out of the app. I have my latest graphics driver so I am not sure that is the issue. I use a AOC 272G3 1920x1080 monitor as my primary and a Dell S2719DGF 2560 x 1440 monitor as my secondary. The AOC monitor is the one that shuts off, and it's strange because it's only the screen itself that goes black. I can still move cursors to it and items to it but they just won't be seen until I actual click off of the application causing the issue.

Solution
Turns out I think I have accidentally found the solution, the AOC monitor is G-SYNC compatible and my option was selected to "Enable for windowed and fullscreen mode." After I changed it just to "Enabled to full screen mode" the issue ceased to happen.

Spedoinky

Reputable
Jun 12, 2017
Turns out I think I have accidentally found the solution, the AOC monitor is G-SYNC compatible and my option was selected to "Enable for windowed and fullscreen mode." After I changed it just to "Enabled to full screen mode" the issue ceased to happen.

Solution